Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban. Yogurt and cucumber salad – salatet laban w khyar. See great recipes for Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban too! See great recipes for Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban too!
It is mainly cooked in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Palestine. Makloubeh is cooked in various ways using different kinds of vegetables such as eggplants, cauliflower, carrots or potatoes, and can be prepared either with beef or with chicken. Rinse the pre-soaked beans and place in a large pot. You can have Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban
- Prepare 500 g of eggplants, preferably big and round eggplant.
- It’s 2 cups of yogurt.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried mint, finely ground.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat until the beans. Lebanese Mtabal Eggplant Salad A dish of all season, refreshing in hot summer days, great companion of grills, and suitably appealing for your Christmas dinner celebration! It is refreshing indeed, and delicious and nutritious. We love it with Lebanese Pita Bread, as a salad for grills, as a side dish or in the Mezza menu.
Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban step by step
- Wash and peel the eggplants and cut into relatively thick slices, widthwise..
- Fry the eggplant slices in vegetable oil until they become light brown in color; making sure not to burn them. Drain on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- Mix the yogurt, garlic and salt in a bowl..
- In a serving plate, pour half the quantity of the yogurt mixture, lay the eggplant slices on the yogurt, then add the remaining yogurt over the eggplants..
- Sprinkle with dried mint and serve cold..
Eggplant dip with pomegranate molasses Light Moutabbal تيلا لّبتم ليلق بنل ،ةنيحطلا عم لىيل ةقيرط لىع يوشم ناجنذاب نامرلاو ضرخلأا لصبلا عم مدقي ضماحو مسدلاّ Grilled eggplants with tahini, low fat yogurt, lemon juice, topped with green onions and pomegranate seeds Bulgur Salad in Eggplant Boats (Labaniyet al-Burghul) Yogurt and Cucumber Salad (Salatet al-Laban w-Khyar) Green Beans and Tomato Stew (Loobieh Bel-Zeit) Tomatoes with Sumac Dressing (Banadoora Bel-Summak) Potato Cubes with Cilantro Pesto (Batata Harra) Classic Tabbouleh Salad ; Eggplant and Peppers Salad (Al-Raheb) Contents note continued. The yogurt salad is one of the easiest salads to make and it goes very well with grilled beef or chicken. I think the secret ingredient to make a best yogurt salad is the type of the yogurt. Tens of vegetarian recipes with photos. See more ideas about Food, Lebanese recipes and Middle eastern recipes.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp