Easy Breakfast Breads.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy breakfast breads. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Breakfast Breads is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Breakfast Breads is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy breakfast breads using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Breakfast Breads:
- Get 4 piece of white bread.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of tomato(chopped & crushed not paste ).
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Get 1/4 of chicken stock cube ( knorr).
- Prepare 1 of green chilli( finely chopped).
- Make ready of vegetable oil or cooking spray.
Instructions to make Easy Breakfast Breads:
- Put all ingredients except bread and eggs and crush well to mix together..
- Whisk the eggs and pour the spice mix in it, mix well..
- Put a tea spoon full of oil or cooking spray in frying pan and deep whole bread in egg mix until soaked. Fry till breads turn golden brown and well cooked..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy breakfast breads recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Easy Breakfast Breads, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp