Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama.
You can have Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama
- It’s 1 kg of baby zucchini, washed.
- You need 3 of tomatoes, cut in slices.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
- It’s of For the stuffing:.
- You need 250 g of coarsely ground beef.
- It’s 3 of onions, finely minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of pine nuts.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama step by step
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. With a corer, pierce the top and remove the insides, making sure to keep a relatively thick outer layer that can hold the stuffing..
- To prepare the stuffing: fry the pine nuts and onions in 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil until pine nuts are slightly roasted and the onions are soft..
- Stir in the meat, pepper, cinnamon and salt. Cook for 10 min until the meat is done. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- Stuff the zucchini, making sure they are fully stuffed..
- In a saucepan, fry the stuffed zucchini in ¾ cup of vegetable oil, turning them every few minutes until both sides are slightly brown. Remove from oil and arrange them in a baking tray..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Put the tomato slices on top of the zucchini and pour over the dissolved tomato paste. Add enough water to cover the zucchinis and tomato slices..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and bake in the oven for 30 min or until the sauce thickens..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp