Vegan Breakfast Sandwich.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan breakfast sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Breakfast Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegan breakfast sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Breakfast Sandwich:
- Get of Bread Slices 4.
- Take 4 tbsp of Avocado finely chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 4 tbsp of carrot grated.
- Get of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get of Mint Sauce.
Steps to make Vegan Breakfast Sandwich:
- Mix all the veggies in a mixing bowl..
- Apply tomato ketchup on one side of bread slice..
- Spread a layer of veggies on slice..
- Apply mint Sauce on a second slice of bread..
- Place this side on sandwich and cut into desired shape..
- Serve with any dip or just like this as sauce have been applied already..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegan breakfast sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe of Quick Vegan Breakfast Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp