My Homemade Salsa!!!.
You can cook My Homemade Salsa!!! using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Salsa!!!
- You need 2 of large Orange bell peppers.
- You need 2 of large yellow bell peppers.
- You need 11/2 of white onion.
- You need 4 of scallions.
- You need 4 of Anaheim peppers.
- It’s 3 of poblono peppers.
- Prepare 4-5 of regular peppers.
- You need of Cilantro as much as you like(fresh).
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Pink himalayan salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel with juice.
- You need 1 can of diced heat roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large lime.
My Homemade Salsa!!! instructions
- Gather all your peppers and onions cilantro and dice.if you have a small food processor great helps with the cutting time..
- Put all these ingredients in bowl.
- Next add can of rotel with juice.
- Next add can of diced heat roasted tomatoes with juice.
- Then add the juice of a whole lime.or peel lime and add to food processor..
- Add minced garlic and garlic powder.
- Now add pink himalayan salt.
- Now black pepper..
- Once everything is in bowl stir till well combined and seasoned to likening.
- Put lid or cover and put and fridge a while so can chill better when cold and flavors get to merry a little while..
- Then eat add you choosr with what ?.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing My Homemade Salsa!!!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp