Vegan Mango Cake.
You can cook Vegan Mango Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mango Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Mango Puree :.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour :.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oil :.
- You need 2/3 cups of Sugar :.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla :.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Baking Powder :.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt :.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder :.
- Prepare 180 C of Pre heat the oven to / 350 F.
- It’s of flour baking powder salt cardamom In a bowl mix the , , and powder.
Vegan Mango Cake instructions
- In another, whisk the mango puree, oil, sugar and vanilla and slowly add the flour mixture to it, and combine well so there are no floury bits or lumps anywhere.
- Pour this batter into a greased cake pan and bake until the cake has cooked through (a skewer should come out clean).
- Took about 30-40mins.
- Once the cake has cooled, dust it with some icing sugar.
- I had some left over mango puree, so I drizzled some of that.
- I definitely will give this a shot with some fresh mangoes the next time.
- Quite an easy cake, you could reduce the amount of sugar too, and it will just taste fine.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Mango Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp