Vegan Carrot Cake.
You can have Vegan Carrot Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot Cake
- It’s 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda (or baking powder).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soft light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 of Carrots (grated).
- Prepare 130 ml of Soy milk (unsweetened).
Vegan Carrot Cake step by step
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until even..
- Spread a thin layer of olive oil on the inside of the tart mold. Cut out parchment paper to fit the bottom of the mold, and lay it down inside..
- Pour the batter from Step 1 into the oiled pan from Step 2..
- Bake for 15 minutes in an oven at 200℃; do not preheat the oven..
- When it's finished baking, remove from the oven and let it cool..
- Cut into desired sizes and eat up. ♪ Serve with maple syrup to taste. ♪.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegan Carrot Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp