CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ?.
You can have CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ? using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ?
- You need 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ? step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp