Vegan Beetroot Choco Nuts Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake. Delicious Eggless Chocolate Nuts Cake baked in a pressure cooker. This cooker cake is perfect to enjoy as it is with a cuppa coffee/tea. This vegan chocolate cake is so versatile and screams decadence.
Beetroot is actually very sweet and keeps this rich chocolate loaf wonderfully moist, from BBC Good Food. Fabulous two layered vegan coconut cake topped with a coconut rum frosting. It's moist, packed with coconut flavor and super easy to It's not light and fluffy like you get with our vegan vanilla cake, or our vegan lemon cake because it's weighed down a little by the. You can cook Vegan Beetroot Choco Nuts Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Beetroot Choco Nuts Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake
- Prepare 1. of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda or Eno.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1 of Boiled Beetroot medium.
- It’s of Nuts Mix:.
- You need of The Mix of flaxseeds, white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, sliced pistachios, chopped walnuts – 1/2 cup (2 tbsp each).
Pressure cooker chocolate cake, learn how to make cake in pressure cooker with no oven – easy step by step recipe with pictures. Making a cake without an oven in a pressure cooker is really a simple procedure and if you follow the steps closely, I guarantee a soft and spongy chocolate cake. Vegan Beetroot poriyal Stir-fry, Beetroot thoran recipe. Quick and easy recipe for Beetroot poriyal.
Vegan Beetroot Choco Nuts Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake instructions
- Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of water and then peel the boiled beetroot. Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes and keep it aside. Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda or Eno, baking powder. Mix them well and keep it aside..
- Wet ingredients – Now in grinder mix oil, brown sugar, curd, vanilla essence and boiled beetroot cubes together until smooth. Now mix wet and dry ingredients well..
- Put batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle Nuts mix over cake and with help of spatula press nuts gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of curd. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin..
- Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium. If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand..
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
I have a trick for quick steaming the veggies. This Vegan Coconut Cake recipe features a soft, fluffy cake with a cashew cream filling and a rich, creamy buttercream frosting. This indulgently moist cake is topped with vanilla frosting and coconut flakes. Make this cake for birthdays, special occasions, and. Once the pressure drops down in the cooker on its own, remove the If you don't have fresh coconut then use desiccated coconut.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan Beetroot Choco Nuts Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp