Easy Poha breakfast.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy poha breakfast. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Poha breakfast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Poha breakfast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy poha breakfast using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Poha breakfast:
- Make ready 250 g of Thin Poha.
- Take 1 spoon of Peanut,chana dal,urad dal.
- Make ready 2 of green or red chillies.
- Take 1 spoon of jaggery powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of mustard and chilli powder.
- Make ready 3 spoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready as per your taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 spoon of Hing powder,turmeric powder.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
- Make ready 1 of big size onion.
Steps to make Easy Poha breakfast:
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard,chana dal,urad dal and peanut and saute for a min.
- Add chopped onion,salt,green chilli,chilli powder,hing powder and saute for a min.
- Add the drained poha and jaggery powder,turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the lime juice and coriander leaves and serve hot… yummy breakfast in less than 5 min.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy poha breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Easy Poha breakfast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp