Vegan Rock Cakes.
You can have Vegan Rock Cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Rock Cakes
- Prepare 225 g of self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mixed spice.
- Prepare 110 g of Stork marg.
- You need 80 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 110 g of sultanas and raisins.
- It’s 5 tbsp of almond milk.
Vegan Rock Cakes instructions
- Rub the margerine into the flour to make breadcrumbs..
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, baking powder, spice and raisins together..
- Mix the two bowls of dry ingredients together then add the milk, tablespoon by tablespoon until you get a dough mixture that will just hold together when pressed. Be careful not to over work it or mix too heavily or you’ll get dense cakes..
- Spoon the mixture into rustic mounds in a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Sprinkle with some granulated sugar if you have any (I used coconut sugar), then bake for 20-25 mins until just turning golden..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Rock Cakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp