Onion Rava Dosa.
You can have Onion Rava Dosa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Rava Dosa
- Prepare of To make batter.
- You need 1 cup of fine rava.
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of whole pepper.
- It’s 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s of To make dosa.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Onion Rava Dosa step by step
- Make Batter: Mix all the ingredients together and add 4-5 cups of water. The batter should be in a consistency of buttermilk. Adjust water quantity accordingly..
- Rest it for 15 mins. After 15 mins add water if required. Ensure the batter is runny and pourable..
- Add onion and coriander leaves to batter and mix it well..
- Heat a dosa pan and pour the batter across the pan. If any gaps formed, pour batter on it and fill the gaps. Sprinkle oil..
- When the base of the dosa becomes brown and crispy remove it from the pan. No need to flip and cook..
- Keep stirring the batter when making each dosa. You can add more water if required to bring it to buttermilk consistency..
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Yummy Onion Rava Dosa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp