Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew.
You can have Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew
- Prepare 3 lbs of asparagus chopped.
- You need 1.5 lbs of zucchini noodles thick.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need A few of leaves of romaine lettuce.
Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew step by step
- Add enough water to the asparagus so it can boil in it..
- Add the rest of the ingredients other then the romaine after it reaches a boil and then simmer.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add the romaine and serve..
- You can add ground chicken as an option but the above will make a big pot of low cal yet filling and flavorful stew.
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Make Appetizing Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp