Seafood fried rice. There's something fishy about this recipe! I hope you try this Seafood Fried Rice-it is going to be our special Easter dish in our home! This seafood fried rice is hearty and filled with wonderful, fresh seafood flavors!
One of the reasons that we like it is, it is. Fried rice is a staple in Asian culture. It can be made with many different ingredients: chicken, pork I had salmon and shrimp I needed to use so I decided to make seafood fried rice. You can cook Seafood fried rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood fried rice
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 each of squid rings.
- It’s 5 of prawns.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled rice.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 of soy sauce.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed vegetable.
Have you tried seafood fried rice? The combination of basmati rice, herbs, mixed seafood and peppers make for a truly scrumptious meal. The Seafood Fried Rice is an item from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is a curative item that restores Link's health by refilling three Heart Containers.
Seafood fried rice instructions
- Boiled the rice and strain the water. Keep it aside for cooling.
- Boil the seafoods and cut them into bite piece..
- In frying pan add oil and scramble the egg..
- Then one by one add all the ingredients and stir fry ..
- Keep the heat high and fry for 5 mins and serve hot.
Link can prepare this dish by cooking with any porgy or Hearty Blueshell Snail, Hylian Rice and Rock Salt in a pot. Add seafood marinara mix back into the frying pan. Add soy and oyster sauces and gently fold through the egg. Fried Rice with Prawns and Chopsticks. Fried veracruzana grouper fish mexican seafood.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Seafood fried rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp