Bake Fish Au Gratin.
You can have Bake Fish Au Gratin using 9 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bake Fish Au Gratin
- It’s 4 of fish fillets (1 1/2 lbs.).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs. of white potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big sweet onion.
- You need 4 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy whipped cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Oregano and salt (to taste).
Bake Fish Au Gratin step by step
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Wash the tomatoes. Peel and wash the onion.
- Cut the potatoes into medium medallions. Cut the tomatoes into fine slices. Cut the onion into thin slivers..
- In a large and shallow baking dish.
- Put the oil.
- Distribute the oil.
- Put a layer of potatoes in the bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange the fish on the potatoes.
- Cover the fish with the tomatoes.
- Add the salt.
- And oregano.
- Cover the tomatoes with onion.
- Add salt.
- And oregano.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the remaining potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle the cream on the preparation.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove it from the oven and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake until the mozzarella are melted.
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle it with the parmesan cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake it until the top is golden brown.
- I hope you like it and try the recipe in your own home.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Bake Fish Au Gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp