Chicken & shrimp cheese steak.
You can cook Chicken & shrimp cheese steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & shrimp cheese steak
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Cheese (your choice).
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- Prepare of Butter.
Chicken & shrimp cheese steak instructions
- Clean chicken & slice each breast as thin as possible..
- Use 1/2 stick of butter to sauté sliced onions.
- Season chicken, & when onions are well softened…..add chicken.
- Slice shrimp & cut off tail if u have to. Add shrimp to chicken but only when chicken is cooked. (Basically, when there’s no liquid left in pan….chicken is done).
- When shrimp turn pink and are done….top with cheese. Pour a little water in pan & cover. (to help melt the cheese) Place on ur bread, & toppings….and enjoy!!!.
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Make Perfect Chicken & shrimp cheese steak, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp