Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can have Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 12 oz. of extra wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 cans (4 oz) of ea.) tuna; drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of seasonings of choice:.
- Prepare of parsley, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 8 oz. of pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter, cut into pats.
Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package instructions..
- In a large bowl combine soups, sour cream, tuna and seasonings..
- Stir in the cooked and drained egg noodles..
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Top with cheese, bread crumbs and butter..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Thank you mother sri for sharing How to Cook Yummy Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp