Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes. Easy and delicious sauteed cabbage recipe with fresh lemon and garlic. We love cabbage in many forms, but our favorite way to cook it is to saute it in a little fat on the stove. In this easy recipe, we stay on the healthier side and cook the cabbage in olive oil, but you can swap the olive oil for other fats.
I sliced the cabbage in fine ribbons and sliced the I used green cabbage (what I had on hand) and added garlic. Also I lowered the amount of olive oil to. Chopped onion, minced garlic and soy sauce add savory seasoning to this snappy side dish from Connie Moore of Medway, Ohio. You can cook Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 4 cups of hand tored taiwanese flat cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 5 of black or green olives, minced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 Tsp of tarmari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of rice wine.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 3 Tsp of olive oil.
In a skillet or wok, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. The Best Sauteed Cabbage Onions Recipes on Yummly Preparation Chop scallions, reserving white and dark green parts separately. The kidney-friendly recipe for Sauteed Cabbage with Mustard Sauce is a delicious vegetable dish that will have people Make mustard sauce by combining vinegar, mustard, olive oil, apple cider and caraway seeds.
Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes step by step
- Hand tore cabbage leaves into a large basin and rinse them with running water. Drain excessive water and set aside to air dry..
- Heat up the wok with olive oil and add minced garlic and olives. Sautee a few seconds until aromatic. Dump in all cabbage leaves and saute quickly until all leaves are withered for about 30 seconds..
- Add tamari sauce and wine, taste the saltiness and adjust seasoning with salt or fish sauce if needed. Plate and serve hot..
Pour mustard sauce over cabbage and stir. Reduce to low heat, cover pan and. Sauteed Cabbage – one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp and shredded cabbage in a mouthwatering Asian sauce. Add the cooking oil to a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute until they sizzle.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp