Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus.
You can cook Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed.
- You need 1/2 of # mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 2 sprigs of rosemary, minced.
- It’s 4 sprigs of thyme, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- You need 2 tsp of butter, cut into small chunks.
Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Put the mushrooms and asparagus in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with the spices. Stir to coat it all. Lay mixture on baking sheet evenly. Put butter chunks scattered over the mixture. Roast for 10 minutes, check to make sure asparagus is tender. If not, then roast 2 more minutes. Be careful not to overcook the asparagus..
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp