Apple Streusel (sheet cake). Apple Streusel Sheet Cake is so easy to make from scratch and tastes amazing! A simple but so flavorful German apple cake that's topped with the most delicious cookie-like streusel. Note: To toast the pecans, walnuts or almonds.
Love apple streusel but hate the idea of making it at home? Totally understand you on that; no one wants to spend their precious free time making a dough that then needs to be rolled out to über thinness, then needs to be filled and rolled into an all-too-delicate pastry that will end up being. Apple Streusel Sheet Cake is a moist tender apple cake with a delicious apple filling and the family favorite crumb topping. You can have Apple Streusel (sheet cake) using 25 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Streusel (sheet cake)
- Prepare 85 g of almonds.
- You need of optional: 20g croquant.
- You need of optional: 20g crumbled speculus cookies.
- You need of Streusel (in this order) :.
- You need 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 120 g of brown sugar.
- You need dash of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 200 g of cold vegan butter.
- You need of Dough :.
- It’s 250 g of room temp vegan butter.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- You need 5 of vegan eggs (a substitute for 5 eggs/5 tbsp=100ml aquafaba) OR.
- It’s 5 of flaxseed eggs (5tsp ground flax+5tbsp hot water).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground vanilla.
- You need 400 g of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 50-90 ml of nut/plant milk (1-2tbs more if using whole-wheat flour).
- It’s of Prepare in advance :.
- Prepare 1250 g of peeled, cored, quartered apples (the tarter the better).
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Oven :.
- It’s 175 of °C oven for 40 min.
- Prepare 220 of °C for 5 min.
This old fashioned cake is simple and quick to make, and you can serve it as apple crumb bars at the party. This Apple Streusel Cake is a delicious baked recipe for fall. Whether you serve it for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack, you're going to love this sweet. Apple Streusel Sheet Cake is so easy to make from scratch and makes the perfect coffee cake!
Apple Streusel (sheet cake) instructions
- Chop almonds (in tmx 5sec speed6) and set aside.
- If you chose adding optional ingredients, please mix at reverse speed3 for 2sec.
- Mix streusel ingredients (tmx 5sec speed4) until streusel form and keep cool. Without tmx, please have streusel mix look like in the photo after having prepared it manually or with a different mixer.
- For the dough cream together butter and sugar (tmx all together 60sec at speed 5).
- During 60sec mixing after 20 sec add aquafaba (or equivalent plant 'eggs').
- Add vanilla, bkg pwd, flour and milk. Mix well (tmx 20sec speed5) till thickly but still spreadable – if you have used the flax seed 'eggs' you might need up to 40ml more plant milk.
- You might want to stop and handstir a bit and check consistency. If too dry, add 1tbsp of plant milk.
- Spread dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Chop apples into small bites, sprinkle with lemon juice and cinnamon (tmx half of apples 5sec speed4).
- Add to top of dough.
- Cover with streusel.
- Distribute almonds on top.
- 40min into 175C oven.
- 5min at double heat at 220°C.
- Take out and let cool in baking sheet.
- Now cut into squares or your preferred shapes.
- Ready to serve.
A simple but so flavorful German apple crumble cake that's topped with the most delicious cookie-like streusel. #applecake #germanrecipe. This delicious apple cake is filled with a mixture of chopped apples and a spiced pecan and brown Top with remaining streusel. Press streusel down into batter lightly. Bake cake in the preheated Hold a baking sheet over the top of the cake and carefully invert it. Remove tube pan or bundt pan.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Apple Streusel (sheet cake), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp