Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip.
You can have Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip
- Prepare 1/2 pound of fresh asparagus (usually half a bunch), tough ends snapped off, cut into 1/4" pieces.
- Prepare 8 oz of surimi/imitation crab, shredded or chopped into small 1/4"-ish chunks (if frozen, thaw and squeeze out all excess water).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or whatever melty cheese you have on hand).
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded or grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 block of cream cheese brought to room temperature.
- It’s 1 of small clove garlic, grated (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, not garlic salt).
- You need of zest of 1/2 a lemon.
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 375F..
- Pan-roast the asparagus and lightly salt (about 1/8 teaspoon). Put 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in pan, preheat to medium high, and roast for about 10 minutes, re-distributing the asparagus once or twice. Asparagus should be tender but not mushy..
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir with a spoon or fork to thoroughly combine. Make sure you break down all the chunks of cream cheese..
- Place mixture in a small baking dish (roughly 5"x 8")..
- Bake for 30 minutes, and serve with crackers or crusty bread..
- Enjoy! :).
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Yummy Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp