Hillbilly Taco Soup.
You can have Hillbilly Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hillbilly Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- It’s Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- It’s of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
Hillbilly Taco Soup instructions
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. ?.
Thank you mother wati for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Hillbilly Taco Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp