Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups. Roll each noodle and place seam down in the pan. Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Chicken, Bacon, and cheese all rolled up into perfect portions and topped with the BEST homemade garlic alfredo sauce!
This chicken Alfredo roll ups is incredibly a delicious way to end your week. It is a creamy chicken Alfredo pasta recipe that is packed with good flavor. How to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups. You can cook Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups
- Prepare 8 of Lasagne Noodles.
- It’s 2 cups of Cooked Shredded Chicken (rotisserie chicken).
- It’s 1 pkg of Bacon, cooked and crumbled (microwave kind works great).
- Prepare 8 oz. of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
First you start by parboiling the dry lasagna sheets. The filling consists of shredded chicken, peas and sauteed mushrooms folded together with a portion of the alfredo sauce. Another portion of the alfredo sauce is then spread onto. Chicken alfredo roll-ups are a dreamy, creamy weeknight dinner masterpiece.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cook the lasagna noodles until al dente, drain and rinse the noodles with cold water then lay them on a paper towel to remove excess water..
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese cook over medium heat and whisk until melted..
- Add salt and pepper. Continue whisking until smooth..
- Add the parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer, continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken..
- Pour 1 cup of alfredo sauce in 9×13 inch pan.
- Add bacon and chicken to the alfredo sauce, mix together..
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of alfredo sauce mixture over each noodle..
- Roll each noodle and place seam down in 9×13 pan..
- Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top..
- Cook for about 30 minutes until it is heated through and cheese bubbles and browns..
Spoon a thin layer of sauce onto bottom of a baking dish. Spread sauce onto each cooked noodle and top with chicken, then roll up noodle. Once roll ups are in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the top of each. Add crumbled bacon and remaining cheeses to the top of each roll up. To roll up, start at one end and roll the noodle over the toppings, lifting the noodle a little to prevent squishing out the inside ingredients while rolling.
Thank you tante sri for sharing How to Cook Yummy Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp