Carbonara Fried Pasta.
You can cook Carbonara Fried Pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Fried Pasta
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of white pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of carbonara sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (add more for extra spicy).
- Prepare of Garlic (3-4 cloves).
- You need Half of chopped diced onions.
- You need of Brocolli(or any other vegies).
- You need Half of cut Bell Pepper (chopped dicely).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Add in chicken (or beef, or sliced pepperoni optional).
Carbonara Fried Pasta step by step
- Heat up the pan, add in olive oil to medium heat..
- Add the freshly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add in carbonara sauce into the skillet. Add in a bit hot water and stir regularly..
- Add the chicken and broccoli, keep stirring until they are half cooked..
- Add the noodles, add in black pepper course, chili flakes and white pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through..
- Served the pasta on your plate. Fresh squeezed a bit lemon juice for extra kicks, add in half boiled eggs egg for additional protein..
- Add in more chili flakes if you love it spicier like me! Voilaaaa extra yummy carbonara pasta on table!.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Perfect Carbonara Fried Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp