Eggplants with Tuscan Seasoning.
You can cook Eggplants with Tuscan Seasoning using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplants with Tuscan Seasoning
- You need 250 grams of (about 1 or 2 medium-sized eggplants).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tuscan seasoning — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3809704-tuscan-seasoning.
Eggplants with Tuscan Seasoning step by step
- Wash the eggplants and pat dry. Slice them about 1/2 cm thick..
- Mix with salt and leave to rest for 30-60 minutes..
- Remove the dark liquid from the eggplants. Wash to remove the excess salt and pat dry..
- Heat the oil in a pan (I used medium heat). Add the eggplants and then the Tuscan seasoning. Flip occasionally until tender..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Eggplants with Tuscan Seasoning, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp