Easy Vegan Pear Tarts. How To Make Easy Pear Tart + Maple Cinnamon Glaze. This pear tart is extremely quick & easy to put together: Just laid the thawed unfolded pastry puff straight onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (a silpat will work well too), no flour on the bottom needed. Recipe courtesy of Dana Angelo White, M.
You can bake it in a square tart pan for a modern appeal, or lay the pears in concentric circles in a standard tart pan. This Vegan Pear Tart is sweet and tender and would make the perfect addition to any dessert lineup. Gently align the pears in the tart shell in a decorative manner. You can have Easy Vegan Pear Tarts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Pear Tarts
- You need of Bosch pears (2 medium size).
- Prepare of Vegan butter (unsalted).
- You need of Sugar (can use brown, cane, organic).
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Ground nutmeg.
- You need of Ground ginger (optional).
- It’s of Vegan wonton wraps (Nasoya company makes good ones).
You can get really creative during this She is also the founder of Flourishing Foodie, a food blog that focuses on quick, easy. This pear tart is vegan, but you'd never be able to tell. I use a mix of vegetable oil and shortening or in the tart shell, which gives it a nice crisp. These vegan pecan tarts are to die for and are sure to impress your holiday guests!
Easy Vegan Pear Tarts step by step
- Wash the pears. Peel them (optional) and dice into small cubes. In a skillet, add vegan butter (3 tbsp) and 1/2 cup of sugar. Once sugar has dissolved add the pears and cook on medium heat until tender. Set aside to cool..
- Preheat your oven to 350f or air fryer(I used the bread function in my airfryer).
- Unwrap the wontons and place about six or eight of them on a baking sheet. Once pears are cool enough to the touch, add about half a spoon in the center of a wonton. Cover with another wonton (use a bit of water on the edges of the wonton to help seal them) use a fork to press into the wontons to make seams and keep the filling from falling out. I cut a slit in the middle the same you would a pie to help steam come out and not break the dough..
- I baked them for about 10 to 12 minutes making sure to peek so they wont burn (some of them did bake a little too much) Once they cooled down, I ate them with a nice cup of hibiscus tea. Perfect little pie for kids too..
Today I am sharing a recipe from my childhood, pecan tarts! My mom used to make a nonvegan version of these every Thanksgiving and Christmas, and it was something I looked forward to every year.. Pear and "Cheese" Tart: My people go vegan for Lent, so in honour of that, and so that I can actually eat one of the pies I've made this week, I present the Vegan Once cooled, release the springform pan and plate the tart. Now, I'm only on a vegan diet for about a third of the year. Well, this Pear and Almond Tart is the perfect recipe for a day so special.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Delicious Easy Vegan Pear Tarts, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp