Italian Meat Balls. These classic Italian-American style meatballs are huge and pillowy soft! The secret to these homemade beef meatballs is a trifecta of ground beef, ground pork, and Italian A good meatball should be packed with flavor and tender throughout. I don't want to blow my own horn, but I'm determined to do everything I can to make you want to try these meatballs and if that means a mini brag.
Meatballs freeze incredibly well, so go ahead and make a double batch of this recipe. Grandma's Italian meatball recipe is the ultimate comfort food to share with the family! Tender and juicy meatballs simmered in a simple yet rich tomato sauce and placed over. You can have Italian Meat Balls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Balls
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean ground meat.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
My great-grandmother started this easy meatball recipe with our family. We use ground beef and turkey for these meatballs. These homemade Italian Meatballs are hard to beat. Make a big batch and have them on hand in the freezer for quick weeknight meals.
Italian Meat Balls instructions
- Place bread in large mixing bowl. Add milk and egg on top. Mix thoroughly with hands..
- Add ground beef and all other spices to the bowl. Mix all well..
- Form 1 inch balls by hand and place in muffin tins or other baking sheet..
- Place in preheated 400 degree oven. Bake 30 minutes until brown..
- Take out of oven and serve with your favorite marinara or sauce. Enjoy!!.
Try this classic Italian meatball recipe baked in the oven. Dennis Malloy, our resident chief, is back in the kitchen this week for National Meatball Day to teach you how to make classic Italian Meatballs. Italian Meatball Soup loaded with vegetables, beef meatballs and Italian broth. A super satisfying and hearty soup! Serve with crusty bread for dipping!
Thank you mother sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Italian Meat Balls, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp