Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie.
You can have Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie
- You need 1 of serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen kale.
- You need 1 cup of frozen pineapple.
- You need 2 tbsp of hemp hearts/seeds.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie step by step
- Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend.
- Add frozen kale, pineapple, and carrots and blend on smoothie, extraction, or juice setting for at least 2 minutes.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and continue blending.
- Pour into cup and garnish with 0.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and a couple cubes of pineapple.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp