Zucchini Bread. I had lost my old recipe so decided to try this one. This will be my zucchini bread recipe from now on it's very good. However I did change it up a bit according to other.
It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift!
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
Recipes for zucchini bread are as prolific as the little green vegetable itself. I swear for every million But this is the best zucchini bread recipe ever. It is light, not dense and glumpy (totally. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Zucchini Bread, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp