Paula's lasagne with homemade cheese sauce.
You can have Paula's lasagne with homemade cheese sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paula's lasagne with homemade cheese sauce
- You need 8 of lasagne sheets.
- It’s 1 kg of minced beef.
- You need 1 large of jar tomato and garlic sauce.
- It’s 500 grams of strong chedar cheese.
- It’s 1 oz of butter.
- Prepare 1 oz of plain flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 pints of of semi skimmed milk.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of english mustard powder.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 500 grams of mushrooms.
Paula's lasagne with homemade cheese sauce step by step
- Fry onions and garlic with minced beef.
- Whilst frying mince add the butter and mustard powder to the milk in a large saucepan heat untill butter is melted then add the flour a little at a time whisking and adding untill sauce thickens .add 250g of the cheddar still mixing in well add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomato sauce to the mince.
- Grease a 10ince ovenproof dish with butter then put a layer of lasagne sheets on the bottomthen add a layer of mince another layer of sheets another layer of sheets and then the thick and creamy cheese sauce cover top with the rest of the cheese.
- Cook uncovered for 10 mins at 180 to colour the top.
- Cover tightly with foil and and cook for a further 30mins.
- Serve with a light salad with basamic dressing and chips yum.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Paula's lasagne with homemade cheese sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp