Asparagus Chicken Pasta.
You can have Asparagus Chicken Pasta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 8 oz of fettuccine.
- You need 12 stalks of asparagus, trimmed.
- It’s 4 oz of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil pesto.
Asparagus Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. *Reserve 3/4 cup pasta water..
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Season both sides of your chicken well (I used seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper)..
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until it is browned and no longer pink. *Do not overcook..
- Transfer chicken to a plate and return pan to medium heat. Add a touch more olive oil..
- Add asparagus and tomatoes. Season well. Cook several minutes until asparagus starts to soften and turns bright green..
- Add garlic and sauté 1-2 more minutes until tomatoes start to burst. Add half of the pasta water and pesto. Stir to combine. If not enough liquid, add the rest..
- Once thickened, remove from heat and add chicken and pasta. Use tongs to coat well and serve..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Asparagus Chicken Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp