Vegan Carrot Cake. This vegan carrot cake recipe hits all of the right notes and is made with everyday ingredients. I can't tell you this cake is healthy, raw, or gluten-free, but I can tell you it's delicious and easy to make. Moist, rich vegan carrot cake with a wholesome flavor and gorgeous color.
That cake is Jack's all-time favorite dessert, so she makes it whenever she comes to visit. Then, I make it again for Jack's birthday. This simple vegan cake recipe calls for just a few basic ingredients. You can cook Vegan Carrot Cake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot Cake
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of walnuts.
- You need 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cup of cold water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped carrots.
- It’s of Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Prepare 8 of 0 z container vegan cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- You need 2-3 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need of additional walnuts for garnish.
Sweet and flavorful, it will become your go-to carrot cake recipe for years to come. Don't be surprised if this cake starts showing up in. It's perfectly spiced with a super moist crumb and is smothered in decadent, ultra-creamy vegan cream cheese frosting. Delicious and moist vegan carrot cake.
Vegan Carrot Cake instructions
- Heat your oven to 350Spray two round cake pans with vegetable spray. You can also place a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of the pans and spray the sides with vegetable oil..
- Combine in a large mixing bowl the flour, sugar, vanilla protein powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda. Stir to combine. Set aside..
- Place walnuts on a baking pan and toast for 5 minutes. Be careful not to cook too long because they will burn. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before chopping. Stir half of the walnuts into the flour mixture..
- In a smaller bowl combine the vegetable oil, water, vinegar and vanilla. Stir to combine..
- Add the chopped carrots to a food processor and pulse several times to shred the carrots. Pour the shredded carrots into the vegetable oil mixture. Stir to combine. Pour this into the flour mixture. Stir until combined..
- Pour the batter into your prepared pans. Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Allow the cakes to cool completely..
- In the meantime make your Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting by combining the vegan cream cheese and vegan butter in a mixing bowl. Mix until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, until you reach a desired consistency, which should be spreadable but thick..
- Ice the top of one of the cakes. Top with additional chopped, toasted walnuts. Place the second cake on top. Cover the top cake and sides with frosting. Garnish with chopped walnuts..
- Recipe Notes: You can use a 9X13 pan if you prefer that instead of a layered cake. If so, you'll need to bake the cake in a 9X13 pan for about 10 minutes longer. Be sure to use a tester in the center to see if the cake is done..
This simple recipe is plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free), gluten-free, and easy to make! It has a sugar-free icing which is furthermore keto-friendly. Vegan Carrot Cake, perfectly spiced and incredibly moist. Once you realize how easy this carrot cake is to make. This vegan and gluten-free carrot cake recipe is moist, flavorful, made with a heavenly "cream cheese" frosting, and tastes like the real Vegan Gluten-Free Carrot Cake.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan Carrot Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp