Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake. I mean, I still love my chocolate cake recipe, but this chocolate peanut butter version is just next level. Think ultra rich and moist vegan chocolate cake between inches of creamy and sweet vegan peanut butter buttercream frosting, all coated in a decadent (and very spoonable) vegan chocolate buttercream frosting. Oh, and decorated with vegan peanut butter cups, because if you're already.
And with so many plant-based baking substitutes out there, like vegan butter, it's now even easier! Here are the main three ingredients that turn this cake into a vegan banana cake: This vegan peanut butter banana cake is so simple and turns out perfect every time as it rises even without egg! Peanut butter and banana is one of my favourite food combos which is why I love this recipe so much!. You can have Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake
- Prepare 3-4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of peanutbutter according to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (or regular milk).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats grinded in a food processor to flour consistency.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (carbonato).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
This recipe is lower fat and refined sugar than most others and naturally sweetened with dried fruit, ripe bananas and almond. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with the back of a fork until only a few lumps remain. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the coconut oil, yogurt, peanut butter, sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth and incorporated.
Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake step by step
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Add peanut butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir to combine..
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 mins.
Mix together the banana, flax eggs, coconut sugar, peanut butter, and nondairy milk. This healthy sugar-free banana bread is fully vegan and naturally gluten-free. Incredibly chewy and delicious, it's the perfect healthy treat for kids and adults alike. Just a few simple ingredients are needed for the basis – homemade raspberry jam swirl is totally optional! An easy whole food plant-based baking recipe.
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp