Vegan Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 280 g of flour.
- Prepare 75 g of Nesquik.
- It’s 1 packet of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- You need 200 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need 350 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable oil (or sub half the oil for 5 tbsp applesauce).
- It’s 1 of strong expresso.
- You need of Ganache.
- Prepare 100 g of chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min until the mixture bubbles..
- Pour all wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in a parchment-lined round cake pan and bake for around 30 min. Wait until cool to serve or frost. Enjoy :).
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan Chocolate Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp