Rolled Omelet with Sausage.
You can have Rolled Omelet with Sausage using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rolled Omelet with Sausage
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of katakuriko (you can substitute this with cornstarch).
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of sausages (I used chicken).
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Rolled Omelet with Sausage instructions
- Combine eggs with katakuriko, water, sugar, and salt. Mix well. Strain..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. When the oil sizzles, lower the heat and pour the egg mixture until it coats the pan. (I used a rectangular pan).
- Put a sausage on the corner, and gently roll the egg until it coats the sausage..
- Pour the egg mixture. Roll the egg again. Repeat the process..
- The egg batter is enough for two sausages..
- Wait for about 10 minutes before cutting the omelet..
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Rolled Omelet with Sausage, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp