Crockpot Chicken ? Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken ? Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken ? Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skinless).
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 cup of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Herbs de Provence.
- Prepare 1 jar of chicken gravy(I’m using a powered gravy today).
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
Crockpot Chicken ? Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, then place into crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot: red potatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic,black pepper Herbs de Provence and chicken gravy……….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine Bisquick mix, milk, cheddar cheese and parsley flakes, place bowl in fridge until chicken is done…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked drop Bisquick mixture on top of chicken with a large spoon……..
- Cover and cook for 1 hour or until biscuits are cooked thru……..
- Serve and enjoy ? !!!!.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Crockpot Chicken ? Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp