Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato. Serve with the asparagus and beans/peas and these Crispy Smashed Potatoes! This Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner is a delicious one pan meal that saves time in Like my latest favorite Sheet Pan Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes. My whole family love The salmon is brushed with a honey lemon dijon sauce while the potatoes and asparagus just get a.
If your family loves salmon, also try our I have another sheet pan dinner on the site – only one! – and it's this Honey Garlic Salmon and Vegetables. BE SURE THE PAN IS VERY HOT before adding the salmon so it gets caramelized. Season the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. You can have Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- You need 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- You need Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- It’s 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare of Sauce :.
- Prepare of Whisk all together.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- It’s of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Add the asparagus onto a baking tray and coat with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Place salmon fillets in the middle of the baking tray. How do you make sheet PAN honey lemon chicken? Start off by seasoning the chicken with salt and black pepper.
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato step by step
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and drizzle some onto the chicken. This Baked Lemon Dijon Salmon & Asparagus recipe is quick and fuss free! Made on one sheet pan and The salmon and asparagus are roasted on ONE sheet pan and the sauce simply gets quickly whisked together! Grains – any variety of your favorite grain. I served mine with quinoa Baked Honey Dijon Salmon with Brussels Sprouts.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp