You can cook Seafood Arrabiata using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Arrabiata
- You need 8 oz of uncooked linguine.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin, divided.
- You need 6 oz of scallops.
- It’s 6 oz of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 12 of littleneck clams.
- You need 6 oz of mussels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of clam juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley, fresh.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil, thin sliced.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can diced tomatoes.
Seafood Arrabiata instructions
- Cook pasta omitting salt and oil in water, drain. While the pasta cooks, heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and shrimp; cook 3 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add Orion, red pepper and garlic and cook 2 minutes..
- Add tomato paste and tomatoes; bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes. Add clam juice; cook 1 minute. Add clams; cover, reduce heat to medium and cook 4 minutes. Add mussels; cover and cook 3 minutes or until clams and mussels open. Discard any unopened shells. Stir in scallops and shrimps and parsley; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated..
- Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with basil..
- So, summer months in Florida aren't good for mussels. So I bought a bag of seafood mix and used that instead..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Seafood Arrabiata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp