Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup.
You can have Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Kneophla noodles.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 2 of Lrg eggs.
- You need of Add to sautéed onions.
- Prepare 8 cups of hot water.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 1/2 Tbls of powder chicken broth.
- You need of Add after noodles are cooked.
- It’s 16 oz of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup instructions
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken..
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion..
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan..
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling..
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes..
Thank you sister wati for sharing How to Make Tasty Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp