Vickys Brown Seeded Walnut Bread, GF DF EF SF.
You can cook Vickys Brown Seeded Walnut Bread, GF DF EF SF using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Brown Seeded Walnut Bread, GF DF EF SF
- Prepare 300 grams of gluten-free brown bread flour (see my profile for my blend).
- You need 100 grams of cornstarch/cornflour.
- You need 100 grams of potato starch/arrowroot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 7 grams of fast acting yeast.
- Prepare 1 of eighth of a teaspoon vitamin C powder.
- Prepare 450 ml of warmed milk of choice, I use almond (body temp).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 100 grams of mixed seeds – sunflower, pumpkin, sesame.
- It’s 50 grams of chopped walnuts.
Vickys Brown Seeded Walnut Bread, GF DF EF SF instructions
- Mix together the flours, starches, sugar, xanthan gum, salt, yeast and vitamin c in a large bowl.
- Mix the milk, oil and vinegar together and add to the flour mix.
- Form a soft dough then lightly grease a piece of cling wrap and cover the bowl.
- Let rise in a warm place for an hour.
- Punch the dough back down and add 3/4 of the seeds/walnut mix. Shape into a large ball and roll in the remaining seeds/walnut to coat.
- Place the dough onto a baking tray and shape into a round. Cover with another sheet of greased cling and leave in a warm place for another hour.
- When the hour is almost up, preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F.
- Remove the clingfilm and bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and bake a further 30 minutes.
- The base should sound hollow when tapped. Let cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into slices.
- Keeps for 3 days in an airtight container or wrap each slice separately and freeze.
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Vickys Brown Seeded Walnut Bread, GF DF EF SF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp