Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji. Many halwai and cooks make them continuously in gullies of Banaras. They fry them in a huge wok and churn out dozens at once. The sight itself may be a huge reason for being hungry.
These days Sattu ki Kachori is available in grocery stores in almost all cities. Keeping it on your palm press gently with the other hand and expand a little. This is one of the most Famous Street Breakfast of North India. You can cook Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji
- Prepare 1 cup of sattu.
- You need 1/2 cup of mawa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain or carom seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kalonji.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s of For sabji-.
- You need 1 cup of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of roasted Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of promenade seeds powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
This is available on street only in the morning. I just love love love them. Here in US i really miss them,till date i never had it here in any city. So thought id trying it myself.
Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji step by step
- In a mixing bowl add flour oil and water mix it then slowly add the water and make a little tight dough cover it and keep it aside.
- Then heat a Kadhai add oil when oil gets hot add cumin seeds then add grated ginger hing then add all the dry spices saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree saute it for few minutes then add boiled potatoes mix it then add water cover it and cook it for 7 to 10 minutes in low medium heat.
- Then add garam masala powder and kasuri methi mix it and turn off the heat, now again heat a Kadhai add oil add the sattu roast it till it fragrant then add carom seeds and Kalonji and other dry spices mix it drizzle some water mix it then turn off the heat…
- Now again knead the dough for few minutes then take a small ball size dough flatten it make a Center add add 1 tsp stuffing in it close it then roll it in a rolling pin then deep fry it until golden brown in low medium heat…
Khasta Kachori is a common item in Uttar. Hi friends. thanks for liking my posts.on demand here is my kachori recipe. After half an hour make a small peices of dough and fill with sattu stuffing ( just like we do for any pratha) do it with each ball. Heat the oil in pan and fry this on medium low flame. This Recipe is so delicious that everybody will be licking their fingers after eating it.
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Cook Perfect Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp