Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens.
You can cook Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 of Cornish Hens.
- You need 2 pints of grape tomatoes.
- You need 6-8 of gloves smashed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of green olives.
- It’s 1/2 jar of sliced Klamata Olives.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fresh Rosemary leaves chopped fine.
Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens instructions
- Turn oven on to 425..
- In a bowl mix the 1st 5 ingredients. Place hens whole into a baking dish and rub all of the mixture in the bowl on them. Using all of the mixture. Place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Rinse the bowl and now add the 2nd 5 ingredients and toss like salad. Set aside. When the hens come out in 20, dump entire contents in the bowl over the top and put back in oven for 20 more minutes..
Thank you tante linda for sharing How to Cook Delicious Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp