Brad's eggplant au gratin. This EGGPLANT GRATIN or Aubergine Gratin makes a crowd-pleasing side dish! Tender eggplant is smothered with a fingerlickin tomato cream sauce, topped with Gruyere I first made Eggplant Au Gratin for my husband's birthday and everyone absolutely loved it. As a matter of fact, what not love?
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Saute in oil until golden brown. This was the greatest eggplant recipe that we have tried in a long time. You can have Brad's eggplant au gratin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's eggplant au gratin
- It’s 1 of lg eggplant.
- It’s 8-12 slices of swiss cheese.
- It’s of Garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of half and half.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
I did salt the eggplant for an hour to pull out more water but everything else was the same and it turned out GREAT! Eggplant Au Gratin. #Eggplant #AuGratin #EggplantAuGratin #Vegetable A delicious eggplant recipe, not a real Au Gratin recipe but something healthier no cheese and flour in. Look no further than the eggplant gratin for a go-to side that's as easy to whip up as it is versatile, pairing well with just about every protein. Staples like lemon, garlic, thyme and good-quality olive oil are all you need to enhance the flavors of already-delicious eggplant and tomatoes.
Brad's eggplant au gratin step by step
- Slice eggplant very thin..
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Lay eggplant in pan in layers. Between each layer, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Also lay down 4 slices of cheese..
- Continue until all eggplant is used..
- Mix flour with cold half and half. Pour over the top of casserole. Shake a little to work out air bubbles between layers..
- Top lightly with bread crumbs..
- Bake at 375 around 20-25 minutes. Remove when top gets nice and browned..
- Let rest a couple minutes. Serve and enjoy..
Eggplant, mushrooms, lemon juice, milk, black pepper, red hot pepper sauce, bread crumbs, salt, butter, all-purpose flour, heavy whipping cream, nutmeg, eggs, parmesan cheese. On each eggplant slice, lay a zucchini slice, a pepper strip and a basil leaf. Add the chopped eggplant and cook over low-medium heat, just below simmering point, for one hour or until the eggplant is completely soft and the sauce has reduced to a slightly runny chutney-style consistency. Eggplant is a vegetable that is appreciated for its dietary properties; it contains a large amount of water and adequate levels of potassium. It is a vegetable with many nutritional qualities and is energetic, but has a special flavor that gives a special touch that usually attract many palates.
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Brad's eggplant au gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp