Bbq Baked Chicken Wings.
You can have Bbq Baked Chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Chicken Wings
- You need 2 of large packs chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion salt (I put a slight bit more).
- Prepare 1 of large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Bbq Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings……
- Place wings in a large baking pan…..
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt……
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned……
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all…..
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned…..
- Serve and enjoy ?! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy ?!!.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Bbq Baked Chicken Wings, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp