Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can have Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- You need 94 grams of white sorghum flour.
- It’s 64 grams of cornstarch or arrowroot powder.
- It’s 100 grams of granulated sugar, I use vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder*.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum / guar gum*.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Mix the ingredients and store for up to 6 months in a lidded container. You could fill jars of the mix and gift them with these directions included:.
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line or grease an 8" tin or 12 hole muffin pan.
- Add 60mls oil, 180mls rice milk, 2 eggs or equivalent amount egg replacer* and a tsp of vanilla extract to the dry mix and whisk until combined.
- Fill the tin / cupcake cases halfway with the batter.
- Bake cakes for 25 – 30 minutes and cupcakes for 17 – 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and frost as desired.
- *see my profile for a gluten-free baking powder recipe and my best gluten-free egg replacer recipe – this has xanthan gum in the mix so the 1/2tsp xanthan in the cake dry mix above must be left out.
- Dry mix makes 1 x 8" round or 12 cupcakes.
- FYI I used my own egg replacer in these cupcakes listed under Vickys Best Gluten-Free Egg Replacer. I used 3tsp of it mixed with 4tbsp rice milk and 2tbsp oil and omitted the xanthan gum.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp