Burmese Breakfast Coconut Sticky Rice.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, burmese breakfast coconut sticky rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Burmese Breakfast Coconut Sticky Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Burmese Breakfast Coconut Sticky Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have burmese breakfast coconut sticky rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Burmese Breakfast Coconut Sticky Rice:
- Prepare 200 g of thai sticky rice (washed).
- Get 1 pack of shredded coconuts (steam if they are frozen).
- Prepare 1/3 can of reduced fat coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of filtered water.
- Get 3 teaspoons of sesame seeds.
- Take 3 teaspoons of sea salt.
Steps to make Burmese Breakfast Coconut Sticky Rice:
- Add sticky rice, coconut milk and water into the rice cooker and cook the rice in auto mode. Once the rice is cooked, leave it in the rice cooker warm mode for 5 mins..
- In a pastel and mortar, add sesame seeds, sea salt and pound for 3 times..
- To make salted sesame powder, heat up a non stick pot. Stir in sesame and sea salt mixture (from step 2) and dry-fry in high heat for 4~5 mins. Once, you are done, It should look like this..
- To serve, put a mound of sticky rice on a plate and sprinkle salted sesame powder and shredded coconuts..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food burmese breakfast coconut sticky rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Steps to Make Quick Burmese Breakfast Coconut Sticky Rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp