Patatas Bravas (vegan).
You can have Patatas Bravas (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Patatas Bravas (vegan)
- Prepare 400 grams of new potatoes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, smashed and peeled.
- It’s 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato puree/tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
Patatas Bravas (vegan) instructions
- Scrub the potatoes under cold water and cut any bigger ones in half.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
- Gently warm half of the olive oil in a small fry pan and add the garlic. Allow it to infuse the oil over a very gentle heat for at least five minutes, then scoop the garlic out and discard it.
- Into the oil, again on a low heat, stir in the tomato puree/paste, cayenne, paprika, maple syrup, vinegar and salt and stir it until it has all combined with the oil. Taste and adjust to taste..
- Remove the sauce to a small bowl and allow to cool..
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender, then drain and allow to cool..
- Heat the other 2 tbsp of oil in a large saute pan, and add the potatoes..
- Fry the potatoes until crisp and deeply golden, remove onto a plate with kitchen paper on it, sprinkle with a good pinch of sea salt and serve them with the tomato sauce, either on the side for dipping or poured all over the top..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Patatas Bravas (vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp