Red beans and meat stew – yakhnet fassoulia bi lahmeh w riz. White beans with meat are cooked in tomato sauce and served with white rice. In the Middle East, we call this Fasoolya bil lahmeh which literally translates beans with meat. It's a traditional recipe that's cooked in every household in.
Beans Beef Cheese Chicken Chocolate Eggs Fish Fruit Grains Greens Nuts Pasta Pork Potatoes Rice Shellfish Tofu Tomatoes Turkey Vegetables. Great recipe for Red beans and meat stew – yakhnet fassoulia bi lahmeh w riz. A very popular stew that is cooked using red kidney beans, small meat cubes, onions, tomato paste and garlic. You can have Red beans and meat stew – yakhnet fassoulia bi lahmeh w riz using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red beans and meat stew – yakhnet fassoulia bi lahmeh w riz
- Prepare 2 cans of red kidney beans, 450 grams/can.
- It’s 500 g of beef, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup water.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 of big onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
It is served with vermicelli rice. Bean Stew with Rice (Fasoulia W Rizz). This is a classic Lebanese recipe. It is a hearty, spiced stew that is easy to prepare, and you simply cannot enjoy it without the revered rice pilaf with vermicelli.
Red beans and meat stew – yakhnet fassoulia bi lahmeh w riz step by step
- In a pot, fry the chopped onion with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil until golden. Add in the crushed garlic and beef cubes and stir for 2 min..
- Add the cinnamon sticks, a dash of salt and 4 cups water. Cover and cook for 40 min on medium heat or until the meat is done..
- When done, add the red beans and the salt. Let it simmer for 5 min..
- Add the tomato paste dissolved in water to the bean stew and let it boil for another 10 min or until the sauce thickens a bit. Mix well then remove from heat..
- Serve with vermicelli rice..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. The recipe is for Syrian herb and meat latkes, called ijeh b'lahmeh. They're shaped into patties Arrange the pancakes on the bread (it will absorb the flavorful juices) and top with red onion, herbs For a vegetarian variation: Skip the meat.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Red beans and meat stew – yakhnet fassoulia bi lahmeh w riz, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp