Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich.
You can have Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich
- Prepare 4 of bread.
- It’s 8 of bacon.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need Bunch of arugula.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of canned lychee.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Thyme.
Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich instructions
- Simmer the bacon with 1/2 cup of water till it’s water evaporated then pan fry in Low flame till it’s brown and crispy about another 15 minutes then set aside.
- With another tbsp Of oil sauté till it’s almost caramelised then add in 1 cup of any bbq sauce available and mix well then add in the cooked bacon, mix and off heat.
- Slice the onion and squeeze a whole lemon juice, add in the lychee and thyme mix well and chill in the fridge, once ready to eat add in the arugula and serve.
- Butter and toast the bread and enjoy as open sandwich.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Delicious Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp