You can have Tunafish-Ham Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tunafish-Ham Sandwich
- You need 5 ounces of canned tuna fish.
- It’s 2 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise to smear on 2 slices of bread.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish sauce.
- Prepare As needed of pimento stuffed green olives garnish.
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich instructions
- Drain the tuna add to a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, and pickle relish. Mix together..
- Smear just a bit of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Add a slice of ham to each of the mayonnaise'd slices of bread. Then add tuna on top of the ham..
- Stack the two fixed up slices of bread. Put the top on it, add olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Cook Yummy Tunafish-Ham Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp